For those of you in the retail business here are the key dates to plan for your marketing and sales campaigns.
- Late January & early February - Back to School
- 14th February - Valentine's Day
- 25th - 28th March - Easter
- 8th May - Mother's Day
- 17th May - Click Frenzy
- Last week of June - EoFY
- 4th September - Father's Day
- 31st October - Halloween
- 1st November - Melbourne Cup Day
- 11th November - Singles Day
- 25th November - Black Friday (following Thanksgiving Day in the USA)
- 28th November - Cyber Monday (Monday after Thanksgiving Day in the USA)
- 25th December - Christmas
- 26th December - Boxing Day Sales
In the lead up to these dates you should be developing your marketing campaigns to drive sales traffic to your web stores.
As always, PMZ Marketing is here to help with anything you need.
Better Marketing Results – Patrick Zuluaga
PS> Signup for your FREE 30-day eMail Marketing offer at www.pmzmarketing.com.au/free-email-marketing-trial-offer-mobile